The Irish Cycling Academy are running training spins for those who are looking for a structured and progressive training plan.
Our goal is to create training and coaching spins that get people riding well in a group while working on bike specific fitness and having FUN!
This training spin is open to anyone with a Cycling Ireland membership.
The training ride includes intervals, hill work and speed sessions. Each week there is progression from the week before, which means that you are always getting fitter rather than doing the same thing every week.
7pm – 8.30pm
Starts 11th July
7pm – 8.30pm
Starts 17th July
[button variation=”orange” size=”large” rating=”norating”] SPECIAL RATE! €5 per session before 14th August [/button]
Each session includes skill development that focuses on:
- Group riding
7 reasons to take part in these spins
- Structure to each session
- Goal of session set out before each ride out
- Progression on a weekly basis at pace of each individual
- Focus on developing key skills
- Limited to 12 riders so more personal attention for each cyclist
- 2 qualified coaches for every session
- Emphasis on having fun with team games and race simulation
NOTE: To take part in this spin you must:
- Wear a helmet
- Have a road bike
- Be a member of Cycling Ireland for insurance reasons
- You should be able to maintain an average speed above 27kmh for 90minutes.
[button variation=”blue” size=”large” rating=”norating”] To book your place text your name and session night to 087 900 8845 [/button]
5 Week Plan also available for your Clubs
The Irish Cycling Academy also runs 5 week plans for clubs and organisations. The average speed and the intensity of each session can be changed to match the level of the cyclists.
For more details email email@example.com