Your Cycling Academy has been set up to help all cyclists improve their performance with the help of a group of dedicated experts.
We’ve looked at all of the training programs out there, and we believe that many of them are far too complex. In many cases, they are more complex than what the pros do. One of the reasons we set up the Academy is due to the amount of misinformation today in cycling relating to technique, diet, bike setup, training and racing with everyone giving conflicting advice.
To take the confusion out of cycling for people getting into the sport or for those who just want to cycle faster, we give you plain English, straight to the point information and advice that you need to know to get the most out of your body and your bike.
Your Cycling Academy aims to bring to all cyclists, a professional level of training and advice normally only available to elite riders.
Whether you have just bought your first bike or you have been cycling for years, this site is for you! If you want to learn the secrets of the cycling pros, have spent hundreds (or even thousands!!) on your cycling equipment – and only seen marginal gains then this site is definitely for you!
Our mission is simple – No jargon, no hype. Just cycling experts making professional training and information accessible to everyone.
So where do I start?
Think of yourcyclingacademy.com as your very own trainer, coach, nutritionist, psychologist and mechanic.
Here’s how to get the best out of the site:
1. Become a regular user of our tips and tricks. We have tonnes of great FREE resources on the site including podcasts, journals, and videos files.
2. Avail of our cycling training program. Powerful training programs to suit you. This section is where you can get access to individual training programs designed specifically for you.
3. Experience one of our amazing events:
- Webinars and Seminars: If you want to step up a level in your cycling without having to commit more time our webinars and seminars are a great way to find out more information.
- Train with Others: Step-up a gear, and take part in our group skill, training riders to the best of their ability.
- Weekly sessions: Join in weekly sessions that focus on skills and techniques to improve your overall cycling ability.
- 1-2-1 with top coaches: If you really want the ultimate in faster results and feedback on the spot this is for you.
- Youth Sessions: Various youth training sessions that develop confidence and skills on the bike.
These events are designed to give you proven tools and strategies to help you follow through – all in a live environment. All of our events are aimed at your personal level and are designed to help you achieve the results you want and deserve. Consider them an investment in a lifetime of cycling improvement! Please do get in touch with any queries or questions you may have for us about getting every minute on your bike to bring results. We’d love to hear from you and we respond personally.
Remember – The Irish Cycling Academy is YOUR Cycling Academy. We want this site to become a site for ALL disciplines of cycling. Whether you ride Road, BMX, Track, MTB or just ride your bike to Commute, we want this site to be for you so please get in touch with us and let us know what you think of the site or what you would like to see included. Don’t be afraid to send any information or posts that you would like to share with other members.
Irish Cycling Academy,