“Yourcyclingacademy.com is full of incredible cycling training and advice. To me, it’s the ultimate resource for cyclists who want to get the edge – whether you are looking to finish your first sportive, win your first race, climb the Alpe d’Huez or just beat your friends on the weekend coffee spin”.
Ciaran Power, former pro-cyclist and competitor in two Olympic Games
Whether you have just bought your first bike or you have been cycling for years, this site is for you! If you want to learn the secrets of the cycling pros, have spent hundreds (or even thousands!!) on your cycling equipment – and only seen marginal gains then this site is definitely for you!
Yourcyclingacademy.com guarantees to teach you the secrets of the pros. No jargon, no hype. Just cycling experts sharing all their cycling know-how.
So where do I start?
Think of yourcyclingacademy.com as your very own trainer, coach, nutritionist, psychlogist and mechanic.
Here’s how to get the best out of the site:
1. Become a regular user of our tips and tricks. We have tonnes of great FREE resources on the site including podcasts, pdf reports, and videos files. Sign-up to our newsletter to get them delivered straight to your inbox.
2. Avail of our cycling coach programme. Powerful training programs for time poor people. This section is where you can get access to the best coaching and training programs available.
- Webinars: if you want to step up a level in your cycling without having to commit more time
- Live seminars: if you want instant feedback and instant results on how to improve
- Train with the pros: Step-up a gear, and take part in our group skill training rides
- 1-2-1 with top coaches and former pros: if you really want the ultimate in faster results.
These events are designed to give you proven tools and strategies to help you follow through – all in a live environment. All of our events are aimed at your personal level and are designed to help you achieve the results you want and deserve. Consider them an investment in a lifetime of cycling improvement!
Please do get in touch with any queries or questions you may have for us about getting every minute on your bike to bring results. We’d love to hear from you and we respond personally.
Most of all though, here’s to you and your success!
Your Cycling Academy